Monday, October 13, 2008

My First Blog

Hmm...What to write? This is my first blog. I've never really been interested in blogging, but I kind of got sucked into creating my own just so I can comment on my friend's blog. Who knows, maybe it will be more fun that I thought. Kind of like Webkinz. Yes, it's my little secret that I'm sharing with you all. For those of you who have never heard of Webkinz, they're just like Beanie Babies but you can go to www.webkinz.com to play games with them online. I blame my manager. She got one for her birthday and couldn't resist trying it out. Now not only is she addicted to Webkinz, but I've been sucked into it as well. What can I say, I have an addictive personality.
Another addiction I have is the tv show called House.
How boring that I have nothing to talk about besides the fact that I like to watch House. I hate blogs. I appologize to anyone who read this thinking that it would be interesting. Maybe next time I'll actually have something to talk about.
Yay to blogs....

1 comment:

Aunt Evolity said...

Ha ha! It's a chain reaction starting! I joined to comment on Shayla's page. You joined to comment on my page. Someone else will join to comment on your page...... I suddenly feel so much closer to knowing Kevin Bacon! :-)