Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week One

Well, week number one at my new job has come to an end. All in all, it was a great week! I love my new job, and my manager loves me....not in a weird way..... :)
All week long, I got lots of positive feedback from my manager and the two other women I work with most. Apparently I've been picking up on everything very quickly, and starting tomorrow, I will start training on the FOURTEEN LINE phone system! I'm sure it will be fine, but I'm rather excited to learn more. I know it doesn't sound like the most exciting or interesting job, but for some reason, it fits me. I love it! It's nice to have a normal job. And although I usually have a hard time letting some things go, I'm totally over Walgreen's. I no longer feel bad about ditching them for something better.

AND....as of yesterday October 25th, James and I have been together for 2 years! I don't know how I've put up with him for so long, but he must be doing something right. It takes a strong willed man to be patient with my wonderful mood swings and odd temperaments. So far, so good. :)

1 comment:

Aunt Evolity said...

Aw! Your Anniversary was on "Make A Difference Day!"

I'm glad you love the new job!
a 14 line phone!?!? Wowza! Themost I've managed is a 9 line! The good thing is that they don't always all ring at once!

Keep a positive attitude and it will all fall into place!

Hugs,

Brenda